Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A New look at Anatomy: The Cutting Edge - Exeter 7th March £25

This is going to be a one off special.
I must be insane, as I am going to be holding my signature 1 Day seminar 'A New look at anatomy: The Cutting Edge of Fight or Flight, Fat & Fascia' which is an FHT Accredited CPD course for an unbelievable £25!!!

There are so many Therapists out there who just can't afford the ever increasing CPD requirements, yet it is vital that they do so with growing regulation. So I am giving everyone the chance to learn something spectacular, new and exciting in the world of Human Anatomy.

For those of you who have not attended before, my presentation are informative, visually entertaining, and most of all FUN.

It all happens on Wednesday, 7th March at the Holmedale Health Centre. We start at 9.30am and aim to finish around 4.30pm.

I look forward to see you there.


No comments: