Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Early Bird Discount for CPD in Exeter

Only a few days left if you wish to benefit from the early bird discount for next months CPD course for therapists in Exeter on the 1st of February. Book before the end of working hours on Friday 13th January and the full price for the whole day, which includes a hot two course Lunch and refreshments plus CPD certificate will be yours for just £75.

Why so cheap you may ask yourself? Well the answer is simple - being a Therapist myself, I have not been immune to the last couple of years of tough times. Practically every Therapist I know has been having a hard time in their businesses, many of whom have had to change their careers.

So creating this one day course specifically for therapists, and how to get back on track for a successful business without breaking the bank, seemed like the least I could do.

Watch the latest in my series of strange videos, which will hopefully give you a little taster of what will be in store for the lucky attendees.....



Remember you can book directly and pay by Card by phoning Holmedale Health Centre on 01392 454954 or if you have any questions or special dietary requirements call me direct on 07811 518351 or email: info@bowenindevon.co.uk


I look forward to seeing you there!

TTFN

No comments: